WHAT IS SEO
Optimizing your website isn’t just about entering a meta description, or a focus keyphrase. At Websites and Beyond, we strongly believe in a holistic SEO approach. We work on the whole package. your content, your site structure, your security, and so on. And not to forget: The images on your website needs optimizing too! We very much encourage images to help bring your articles to life. And if images can contribute to your website’s rankings, why wouldn’t we.
A holistic approach to SEO is what is needed to bring the website rank higher up in the search results. Insert your URL below and we will send you the whole picture. You will be able to see where exactly you got to start working.
SEO is a procedure of getting the website inline with keywords which people are searching for when they are searching for your business your service. There are two main aspects of SEO, On-SIte and Off-Site. On-Site SEO consists of the changes to be done on the website and off-Site are the links to your website. Both aspects are equally important.
But, more important is “Relevance”. Suppose a website is covering all the aspects of SEO, people are coming to the website, but they are bouncing back because the website is not relevant to what they are searching for. This bounce-back will triggerGoogle Algorithmthat the website is not “Relevant”, and they will outrank the website with some relevant websites.
Get a Quick Quote
WHY IS SEO IMPORTANT
Paid advertising, social media, email marketing can generate heaps of traffic, but majority of the traffic in New Zealand is driven by organic clicks. Since organic searches cover most of Google’s digital ….
real estate appear more legit to searchers. For instance, of all NZ searches, only 2.8% searchers click on paid ads, according to MOZ.
Search Engine Optimisation has 20X more traffic opportunities than paid ads, whether it is mobile traffic or desktop traffic.
SEO is an online marketing channel which can pay dividends over time and again, whereas other channels require continuous funding to get website traffic. Google and other search engines are getting smarter by the day, and they are continuously learning about human behaviour, they need our help.
SEO of your website will help Google discover your website and index it in their search results.
HOW MUCH DOES SEO COST
The last thing you want to hear is “it depends” when you ask the agency “how much will SEO cost”. It is frustrating to hear it, but the fact is, depending on numerous factors SEO cost can vary quite a bit. There are too many rice points ….
which have to be realized to get an accurate scope of work. As per the research carried out by MOZ, the cost of SEO can vary from $25 an hour to more than $20,000 a month. The price range that broad does not help anyone to understand the real cost of SEO. We have listed a fair price of $250 / Month which covers all the aspects of SEO as per Google Specifications.
HOW MUCH TIME DOES SEO TAKE
In General, Websites can see results in 4 – 6 months, and it grows over time like a snow ball. In saying that no two websites are same, some websites with 10 pages can show up faster than 1000’s of a product based Magento store.
It is a general understanding that SEO is from point A to Point B. It is not the case, Search Engine Optimisation is an ongoing process, where it gets higher with efficient inputs.
To rank higher in search engines, you need to outrank the existing results. Hence the time is taken to rank higher by SEO also depends on the competition of the industry.
SEO, WHERE TO START
With so many factors, price points and timelines, it is hard to decide where to start from. Shortlist small, medium and big agencies and get quotes from them. Compare Apples by Apples to come to a conclusion
Our SEO Process
Keywords Research & Implementation
- Select the right keywords
- Analyze the keywords of your competitors
- Make up a final list of the targeted keywords and map keywords
- Generate a pre-ranking report to measure the success of SEO
Initial SEO Setup
- Install Google Analytics (GA)
- Add website into Google Search Console
- Link Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Add the website or your company to Google maps if you have a target audience for a specific region.
- Create a robots.txt file
- Create an XML sitemap and save it in the root of the domain
- Logical site Architecture / Structure
- Write unique meta titles and description
- Build up SEO friendly URLs
- Use canonical URL’s, avoid duplicate pages from the index
- Optimize H titles (heading tags)
- Use well-optimized alt tags for your images
- Monitor No-follow broken links
- Monitor / improve your website load speed
- Create internal linking
- Use 301 redirect
- Analyze the content in your niche
- Optimize your content
- Check internal and external content duplication
- Make mobile responsive
- Monitoring Google Analytics and Google Search Console for traffic source, goals completion, HTML errors, backlink analysis, robots.txt testing, 404 errors, etc…
- Local citation in high authority directories
- Competitors backlink analysis and mapping
- Social bookmarking
- Classified ad posting, profile creation
- Guest post on relevant websites
- Infographics, PPT submission, PDF/Document submission, Video submission, and sharing
Local SEO Standard Process
- Create Google business page
- Select proper business category
- Add a local phone number of the business
- Add business address as added on client website
- Upload high resolution profile image
- Add office timings and special hours if available
- Complete verification process.
- Local citation in high authority local directories
- Use same NAP (Name, Address and Phone) during submission in local directories.
- Optimize landing page with relevant local targeted keywords
- Embed Google Map on targeted landing page
More Reasons To Befriend Us
Know your current online position
Most of the users are likely to click on the top five websites shown by search engines result page (also known as SERPs). Take advantage of this and get traffic to your website by optimising your website to rank high for relevant and converting search queries. We go a step more beyond the basics of on page and off page SEO, we include ongoing SEO consultancy, analyse your competitor’s keywords, keyword and landing page reporting and dynamic content marketing services.
CREATE AN EVERLASTING DIGITAL IMPRESSION
Anchored in healthy SEO
We are experts in getting businesses found online. Our in-depth analysis, on-site and off-site strategies, unique content and technical experience will help your business to show on top of your competitors. Our SEO and Digital Specialists are trained and tested by Google themselves. Connect with us to get the biggest impression share in your space.
Monthly Progress Report
It is key to know where exactly where you stand among your competition.
Our mastered reports will allow you to see your monthly raking within your space. Your progress by the day, keywords entering Top10 rankings, and so on. From fixing crawl errors to show search robots the exact content which could rank your business in the top10. Experts at WNB are trained on various platforms with years of experience working with a range of clients. This vast range of expertise and technical know-how has enabled us to get some rewarding results for our clients.
We provide with an overall clear report of the tasks carried out in order to achieve the desired rankings. Summary of key metrics, insights and recommendations on products and services with more potential or needs some attention.